Monday, 7 April 2014

Whats In My Makeup Bag?

Hello everyone! So today I thought I would do a "whats in my makeup bag" post for you all. I've been wanting to do this type of post since I started my blog, but I have always found and justified a reason not to do so, but today I finally got around to it (woop woop for  not procrastinating any longer). This is my everyday makeup bag for Spring, because (cue me crying) my makeup bag is too small to stuff in everything I own, so these are my absolute faaaavourite products for this season. 

The makeup bag itself is from Oliver Bonas, just incase anyone was wondering, and I love it because it looks cute, and it also has a waterproof material on the inside, so that is anything spills or draws on the inside, I can just wipe it off.

My makeup bag!

Eye products
1. White eyeshadow primer (sorry I don't know where its from1)
2. Body shop eyeshadow palette 01 "smoky brown"
3. Company mascara in black
4. MAC waterproof eyeliner pencil
5. Pretty... eyeshadow in pearl
6. Dior  eyeshadow palette "5 couleurs: 705 beige massaï"
7. Bobbi Brown extreme party mascara in black
8. See Through You mascara
9. Eyeliner pencil sharpener from Sephora
10. My Body shop eyeshadow brushes (see my review of them here!)




Face products
1. Witch concealer
2. Maybeline mineral powder pressed powder
3. Blemish eraser by Sephora
4. bareMinerals loose powder "bisque"


5. Eyebrow pencil (sorry the name has rubbed off!)
6. Tweezers from Anastasia Beverly Hills



Lip products
1. Rimmel lipstick (the shade is "Coral in Gold")
2. Benefit dual lipgloss in "Foxy Lady" (the pink one) and "Nudie-Tudie" (the nude one)
3. Pretty... lipgloss in "fuchsia"
4. Vaseline "rosy lips"





Fragrances
 I like to keep perfume samples with me because they are small enough to fit in my makeup bag! Here I have (top) Chanel Chance and (below)  Couture  by Juicy Couture

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...