Wednesday, 16 April 2014

Eyeshadows That I Don't Use Enough

Hello Everyone! Today I was looking through my makeup, when I realised that I have some nice eyeshadows, that I never use anymore, so hopefully this post will inspire me to use them more, as I have decided to try and change up the eyeshadows that I use everyday, and use some that I never usually use. The three eyeshadows that I'm showing in this post are MAC Typographic matte eyeshadow, Chanel Les Quatre Ombres and Pretty... pearl eyeshadow.

Here they are!








This one has a really strong pigment, and it is quite easy to blend, so I think I will use it mainly for smokey eye looks!







Top left is almond, top right is toast, bottom left is caramel and bottom left is mousse.



This one just adds a really pretty pearly shimmer!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...