Hello everyone! Today I found my old makeup bag, and in it were all of my old lipsticks. Most of them are still in good condition, and some have never even been used! I am so happy that I found them, because for a while, I have been wanting to restock on lipsticks, and now I have all of the colours I wanted to re-buy!
artsy shot!
L-R: Lorac: Spicy, Lancôme: Bisque, Chanel: 67 Temptress, Chanel: 84 Beige of Chanel, Rimmel: 210 Coral In Gold, Maybelline: Mocha Ice, Clinique: Almost Lipstick 15 Almost Bare, Lancôme: Biqque (Again!), Ultima II: The Nakeds 9 Lipchrome and the last one is from a lip trio (unnamed) by H&M.
Heres how they look on (in the same order as the other pictures!)
In this picture I'm wearing Lorac Spicy
Also, some of you might have noticed the Skinade adverts on the side, I'm really sorry if they bother you, but if you have a spare moment, please could you click on it and take their survey, because it really helps me out! Thanks so much!
♥





No comments:
Post a Comment