We all have that one outfit that we always inexplicably wear, and for me, sometimes I find it a bit of a challenge to find something else that I feel as confident wearing,but enough of that, today I thought I'd do a post just saying what my favourite outfit is, and my favourite makeup for the Spring.
Right now, my favourite outfit is a white top from Gilly Hicks, with a lacy bit at the top, and I love this top
because it looks so cute, and you can wear it with (almost) anything!
My favourite trousers are light wash skinny jeans from Topshop (the style is called Leigh!), and my favourite shoes are just some old-ish white converse, I dunno why, I just like them and end up wearing them ALOT.
I've kept my makeup quite light, for the Spring/Summer seasons, because I usually wear less/lighter makeup for these loooovely seasons. I use a Witch concealer, MAC waterproof eyeliner in black, rose tinted Vaseline and Bobbi Brown extreme party mascara, in black.
I love this outfit, even thought it's pretty simple, and I'm dreading having to start covering up with layers and layers of jumpers and coats once I get back to England (boo cold weather go away!).
Do you have any one outfit that you just love? Comment what yours is!!
the whole outfit
love these shoes, even though they're more grey than white now!
Sorry its upside down!
The jeans are a bit big on me!
♥







No comments:
Post a Comment