Friday, 25 April 2014

My Everyday Makeup!


Hello! Today I thought that I'd show you how I usually do my makeup for spring. I find it so fun doing my eyeshadow, and sometimes (maybe always) I get a bit carried away so if you don't like that look so much, you can just lighten it up a bit. You can see most of the products I use here!
  1. I usually just apply a liquid foundation, but on a good skin day (okay so they're rare, but they still exist!), I will just use a pressed powder to cover up lightly.
  2. Next I use a witch stick concealer to cover any blemishes
  3. After that, I start my eyes. Usually I use a white Rimmel pencil on my bottom waterline, and my black MAC eyeliner outside that.
  4. For eyeshadow, I first apple a white primer, then I use my Dior palette to do a smokey-ish eye. I use the white one for the first third of my eye, the caramel for the middle and the center shade for the outside. I normally also use an angled brush to draw a faint diagonal line with the center brown on the outside of my eye, and I just smoke my eyeshadow out to that line and blend it in.
  5. For my eyelashes, I use an Astor clear mascara, and usually I put a black mascara on top.
  6. I like to keep my lips quite simple, I apply the Summer Fruits EOS, then on top I put my clĂ© de peau lip treatment for fuller lips. Sometimes I also put on my benefit Nudie-Tudie lipgloss or peach baby lips on top.

This is the separate eyeshadow colours before I blend them!

This is usually how I do my eyeshadow and eyeliner


The good skin day face products


My everyday eye products

My usual lip products





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...