Hello everyone! Tomorrow I'm going to a party, and I've spent all morning choosing my outfit, so I thought I might as well share it with you all, and see what you think!
The party is at night time, but I loved this dress waay too much to care about it being too daytimey (if thats a word!).
The dress is strapless!
My shoes are from New Look
And the cardigan is from Jack Wills!
The dress is from Hollister
Posey picture!
I think I'm going to keep my makeup quite natural, but I'm considering going out and buying a fake tan.
Also, today I saw the AX Paris new collection, and I loved it so very much that I thought I'd share it with you all, so here is the TV advert , and you can see more of it in the behind the scenes. Personally, I love the style of their clothes, but I especially love the flowy white dress you can see at the start! I'm definitely ordering that one next time!
Thats all for today, but tell me, what types of things do you wear for parties, how do you think I should do my hair? I think I might leave it down for this one!
♥







No comments:
Post a Comment