Hello lovelies! I know alot of people are doing these types of posts lately, but I thought I'd share my favourite 8 makeup tips and tricks, and if you like this type of post, please tell me! You can reach me in the contact me page, the comments or the contact form on the side!
1. Put concealer in the corners of your mouth to stop it looking like you're frowning. You can also do the same thing on your cupids bow to give it a different shape.
2. Want fuller lips? Put concealer (a light one if you have it) or white eyeliner in a big line on the centre third of your lips to make them appear fuller and 3D, just put lipgloss or lipstick on top and voila!
3. Need to do a quick manicure, mess free? Cover the skin around your nail in petroleum jelly (aka vaseline) to prevent any of the excess nail polish from sticking to the skin.
4. To get that perfect winged eyeliner, use a spoon, just put the spoon on your eye, and trace the part where you want your winged eyeliner to go, now just colour it in and you have the perfect winged look.
5. To quickly remove spots, dot hydrogen peroxide on your spot (or zit or whatever you prefer to call them), the hydrogen peroxide dries out the spot, so that it shrinks and goes away (hooray!).
6. To perfectly cover up dark circles, extend your concealer into an inverted triangle shape. I promise, its not as scary is it sounds, just put your under eye concealer in an upside down triangle instead of dots under the eye, and you will be dark circle free and ready to go!
7. Put translucent powder on your eyelashes to add volume. Once you have put on your first coat of mascara, put some powder on the ends before your second coat, the mascara wll stick to the powder and give you some serious volume!
8. And to take off the makeup, Vaseline works perfectly as makeup remover, just put a tiny bit on your eyelashes and eye lid, and rub to take off makeup, I find this is perfect if you're going away and don't want to take a whole bottle of makeup remover with you!
Sorry about the lack of pictures! I took a few but I didn't like them, and if i do something on here, I want it to be the best that I can do!
♥
No comments:
Post a Comment