Hello everyone! Today I just wanted to talk to you all about change, specifically on my blog, but also within my life in general.
For change in my blog, I recently decided that I really enjoy blogging and the responses I get from people, so I decided to finally create a twitter account for my blog (you can find it here). Since I started blogging back in April 2014, I've seen other people who started blogging after me getting more response, because they were more active on social media. I finally decided that I wanted to be one of those people too, so yay!
Also, I am currently having a blog makeover. I wanted to mention this to you all, before I change the look and people are left very confused as to why! I've felt in a rut with my blog (reason for my impromptu hiatus recently!), so I think the combination of a new look for my blog and a new twitter account will help me to put the passion back into my blog. You all deserve the best posts that I can write, so hopefully this will help me to give you the best that I can!
Change in my own life... lets see, theres been quite a lot recently! I've moved school, which really shook me up but I've ended up only the better for it! I now have two lovely friend groups instead of just one! I've had to catch up on loads of work, so I've had loads on my plate. I'm now all caught up and not regretting my move one bit!
I'm also moving house, but I'm really excited for that as where I'll be next I'll have the space to get a desk and create my very own proper blogging space!
The utter chaos is just the settling in from change, but from what I've experienced recently, change is usually for the better, and as cliche as it is to say this: embrace the change, as you'll end up only the more experienced from it, no matter what!
Anyone else having a bit of change in their lives at the mo?
x

No comments:
Post a Comment