Tuesday, 24 February 2015

The 'One Lovely Blog' Award!

Hello everyone! Thank you so much to Sophie from Petals of Perfection for nominating me for the One Lovely Blog award! I hadn't heard of this one before but I've done a bit of research and its a really sweet idea! Okay, I think this is enough for the acceptance speech for this one. Oh and I forgot! I'd also like to thank The Academy. Don't know why, that just seems to be common practice in the field of acceptance speeches!




The Rules:

1. Thank and link the person who nominated you.
2. Add the 'One Lovely Blog Award' logo to your post... (Sophie actually made the lovely gold one I've used! Feel free to use whichever you prefer!) 
3. Share 7 facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 7 bloggers you admire and link them.

And now the 7 things about me!

1. I'm terrified of the dark! I don't know why, but I've just always hated not being able to see everything around me! I swear, every time lights go off every single thing ever becomes a serial killer and/or psychopath and/or a demonic entity (thanks, Conjuring!).

2. I'm a total binge watcher. When I find a show I like, I can't do anything to stop myself from watching every single episode ever... Orange Is The New Black, Made In Chelsea, Parks and Rec., Sorority Girls, if I like it and its on Netflix, chances are I've binge watched it.

3. I'm the worst procrastinator ever. I'll tell you why later... you get the picture.

4. I wanted to start my own blog for ages before I eventually did! I got the inspiration from people like Zoella and Tanya Burr, so eventually I decided to stop putting it off for whatever reasons I had and start it, and I'm so thankful that I did!

5. My favourite colour has been pink ever since I've had the ability to choose! Up until about age 10, absolutely everything had to be pink! Once when I was really young, I must have only been two or three, I was given a rubber duck for the bath and, seeing that it was yellow, I had a massive temper tantrum! No worries though, I don't tend to do this any more!

6. My favourite dog is a grey Whippet, because they're just so gorgeous and they look so elegant and classic! You can imagine my delight to find they were Tatler's dog of the year!

7. It took me half an hour to come up with these facts! I swear, every time I typed up a fact I would read it over and realise how uninteresting it was!



And finally, I nominate:


x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...