Sunday, 20 April 2014

Cookies (or biscuits or whatever)!

Hello everyone! So today and yesterday I have been making cookies! why does it take me two days to make a simple food? Because, despite my sadness to discover this, I had to leave the dough in the fridge overnight :( I can't really cook ( I survive on Uncle Bens 2 minute rice, baked beans and Nestea) , so making cookies was lets say a bit challenging for me, but hey ho... right? I found this recipe on In a Southern Kitchen, and it looked waay too good not to try!


The ingredients used were salt, white and brown sugar, eggs (I used 3 small instead of 2 large), chocolate chips (I used milk and dark), vanilla, flour, butter (forgot to get butter in this picture!) and baking powder and soda.

I has the recipe and music on my laptop!


It may look gross, but thats only because, as I previously stated, I CAN'T COOK!



I had enough dough to fill 4 sheets


They may not look as good as I had hoped, but they taste AMAZING! :D




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...