Sunday, 27 April 2014

My Dungarees

Hello everyone! Today I was putting my spring and summery clothes back into my wardrobe when I found my old dungarees. I got them from New Look last year, and I used to love them but I had completly forgotten them until today! 

I really love dungarees because they look so cute with almost any top and shoes, and right now I'm particularly loving floral ones and dungarees with distressed details, so if anyone knows where I could find a pair of them let me know!!!

They are getting a bit small on me, so I think I will need a new pair this season and I might put them and a few other things on a blog sale later on! Be sure to check for a new blog sale coming soon. MUAHAHA doesn't that soon look mysterious and spooky in italics? >:)






I apologize for the bad lighting, but I can't control the weather (no matter how hard i tried!)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...