Saturday, 7 June 2014

The Would You Rather TAG!


Hello everyone! Today I decided to publish my first tag post! Thanks to Rose (you can see her post here!) for tagging me! This is the would you rather tag, and it is basically just a few questions that I answer and then I tag a few of you!

1. Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lip glosses or lose all of your palettes and eye shadows?
I think I would probably lose my eyeshadows, I love eyeliner and mascara too much to ever let them go!

2. Would you rather chop all of your hair off or never be able to cut it again?
Uhmm... neither? I think i would chop it all off and just wear wigs until it grows back! I would never be able to stand all of the split ends if I grew my hair out forever!

3. Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?
I think a coral cheek, because on me they just look a bit more natural, and pink makes my face look a bit washed out.

4. If you had £1000 to spend, would rather spend it on clothes or makeup?
I'm torn! I think I would have to go halves on each!

5. Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner, or eyeliner as lipstick?
Eyeliner as lipstick, lipstick as eyeliner just wouldn't really work out for me.

6. Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?
MAC MAC MAC! I do love Sephora, but I would take MAC any day, besides, we don't have too many Sephoras in the UK :(

7. Would you rather only use one eyeshadow colour or one lip colour for the rest of your life?
One eye colour, mainly because I just love statement lips and i mainly wear one eye colour for everyday anyways.

8. Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?
Winter clothes in summer, mainly because I HATE BEING COLD! Any time I'm get really cold I get so cranky and I am miserable and horrible until I can defrost.

9. Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?
I would rather bright nails, because I could just have fun colours all year and then if i needed to go to a ball or something equally fancy (I can dream!), I would probably do a french manicure.

10. Would you rather give up your favourite lip colour or favourite eye product?
Give up lip colour. I love statement lips, but I love defined eyes more!

11. Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or messy bun?
Ponytail. I basically wear one every day anyways for classes, and I DO NOT suit a bun! I have learned that lesson the hard way...

12. Would you rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lip gloss?
Never use lip gloss, I mainly like matte lips anyways.

13. Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or sharpie them in everyday?
Sharpie them in! I couldn't stand having no eyebrows! My face needs all of the framing that it doesn't get from my invisible cheek bones!

14. Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?
Without nail polish, I am really not a nail polish person! I love having painted nails, but I can never be bothered to paint them and take it off when it starts to chip! Plus, I feel so naked without makeup when I am out and about!

I felt like this post needed a picture, so please enjoy this photo of a palm tree from my last trip to Spain!

Finally, I tag:
Kavi, kavichick
Charlotte, Pastel Black

Sorry for the word-heavy post and only one random picture! I am working on some posts that are quite full of pictures, so they will be up soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...