Thursday, 5 June 2014

Favourite Hair Product: TIGI Bed Head

Hello everyone! Today I want to tell you all about my favourite hair product of ALL TIME EVER (okay well maybe not that but I like it a lot!) It is TIGI Bed Head Ego Boost.
 I have quite longish hair (well maybe not too long but I can dream), and with that comes quite a lot of split ends, and sometimes it can look quite volume-less, and i find that just one pump of this can reduce the apperence of my horrible scraggy split ends, and it makes my hair look effortlessly tousled, which is quite nice.
My hair is naturally quite wavy, so it just helps add shine, condition my split ends and add volume!


I also happen to love the bottle, it just LOOKS SO COOL!  It is super easy to apply, just pump once onto your hand, run that through your hair and voila! To travel, you can just twist the pump a bit, and that locks it, which is handy. All in all, I love everything about this product, and if you use it, I hope you love it as much as I do!




What about you? What are your favourite hair products? Let me know in the comments!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...