Hello everyone! Today I was looking at my shoes, as you do ;), when my converse inspired me to write a post about them for all of you lovelies. Anyways, I have three pairs (I have had more, but they have either broken or gotten too small), and I mainly wear my white ones. Mine are quite dirty, but I really like white converse like that, because I think they look so casual and cute.
I also have an all black pair, I bought these a while ago on holiday in Gibraltar, and since then I have seen people everywhere wearing them! I love them, but they probably come in third place in my ranking of almighty converse, as I don't wear them too much nowadays, because i wear my white ones instead.
Lastly, I have a Batman and Joker pair. I really love these, but they aren't something I would usually choose, but a friend gave them to me and now I am in loooovvvvveee! They have Batman on one, and Joker on the other, which I think is just so cool and a bit unusual, which is always good.
♥





No comments:
Post a Comment