Hello everyone! Today I thought I'd try another tag post, I saw this one recently on Megan Chambers' blog, and I really liked the questions so I figured I may as well write a post for it! I'm just going to answer the questions, and then tag 4 people who I would love to see do the tag! If you want me to tag you next time, just leave me a comment, as three of the people that I'm tagging commented on my last tag post (here)!
1. What is the one product you’d grab if your house was on fire?
hmmm I think it would be my beloved MAC eyeliner, I can't live without it!
2. Which beauty vlogger would you want to do your makeover?
Zoella! I am a massive fan of her, and I love the way she does her makeup!
3. What celeb do people think you look like?
Zoella, a bit, with my hair, eyes and face shape, but she is waaay prettier than me, but most of my friends have told me I look like her so I'm going to run with that!
4. What beauty product do you save for date night?
Usually my Lou lou (cacharel) perfume.
5. Which of your guy friends takes longer than you to get ready?
None really, although I have improved from taking an hour to get ready to around 45 minutes, if I'm doing my hair.
6. If you could create your own miracle beauty product, what would it be?
I would make a reverse beauty wipe, like a makeup remover wipe, but it applies all of your makeup for you, like you could have one pack for foundation, one for eyeshadow...
7. What’s your best beauty tip?
Don't overdo the base layer! I see people do this waay too much and the cakey effect it gives makes me want to go and rub their makeup off in the middle of the street! ] I have started just doing a light powder foundation on good skin days, and a light foundation on bad ones, with some concealer and blusher for my everyday look, as it keeps things light, girly and fresh.
8. What beauty products do you love to splurge on?
Lipsticks! I'm not much of a lip person, but for whatever reason I always end up buying lipsticks! I guess I just love how they look all in a line on my makeup table!
9. Which beauty vloggers would you bring on a shopping spree?
Zoella (I LOVE HER SENSE OF STYLE... and I may fangirl whenever a new one of her videos comes out, just a teensy bit), Tanya Burr, Louise Pentland and Essie from Essiebutton!
10. What is your signature scent?
Hmmm, I would usually say Givenchy play or Lynx (Axe in the USA) attract for her, but recently a friend of mine intrudiced me to a gorgeous smelling body mist from Victoria's Secret and I have put multiple bottles on various wish lists ;)
11. I am on an endless quest for the perfect ....
CONCEALER! I am pretty happy with everything else in my makeup bag, but no matter what I try, nothing seems to cover my blackheads! Any suggestions?
12. How many beauty products does it take to get you ready?
Probably seven at the moment (blusher, no bronzer for me, concealer, eyeshadow, pressed powder, EOS lip balm, eyeliner and mascara.
13. What lipstick/lip gloss is in your purse right now?
Cherry chapstick and MAC Japanese Maple lipstick .
14. Who is your celebrity beauty icon?
Zoella, Tanya Burr, Selena Gomez and any other celebrity who wears things from Brandy Melville (i have recently fallen in love with that style!)
15. Name the beauty brand you’d most love to be a spokesperson for?
MAC, as it is my fave makeup brand, but that took a while for me to decide between Bobbi Brown, Lorac and Rimmel
16. What’s your current nail polish?
Essie Ballet Slippers, so classic, subtle, girly and cute! And also anything in mint greeny- turquoise!
17. Fave mascara right now?
Bourjois 2 in 1, but I only usually use the small brush, as it looks less clumpy and a bit more under- control.
18. The last thing you bought at Boots?
Probably my Garnier Cleansing Water.
19. I try never to be seen without wearing...
Eyeliner!!
20. What’s one beauty product you’d always recommend?
MAC Optimum Opulash mascara in black!
Finally, I'm going to tag these people:
1. Rose (her blog is linked here)
2. Charlotte (blog linked here)
3. Gaby (you can see her blog here)
4.Lydia (her blog is here)
5. Sophie (click here!)
I have tagged these five, but if you want to try this tag, feel free, and just comment the link here so I can check it out!
Sorry for another word heavy post! Thought I would just add in this gorgeous picture of a kimono that I''m dying to get!
♥

No comments:
Post a Comment