Friday, 13 June 2014

Skater Skirts

Hello everyone! Today I just want to chat to you all about skater skirts! Personally, I love them, but I almost never wear them. Urgh. I always try them on with outfits, but end up changing into jeans or shorts before I go out. Very stressful. I love how they can just dress up or dress down an outfit so simply, and they make any outfit look instantly more girly and cute! 

My skater skirt is from Topshop Petite, and I got it last year, I think they still sell this one, as it was one of their popular ones. It is just a nice light acid wash denim, and it is really simple so it can go with (almost) anything!







1 comment:

  1. it looks cute! I can never work with a skater skirt, we just don't get on well ;p

    x Rose
    http://crumbliest.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...