Tuesday, 17 June 2014

Desert Island Beauty Products

Hello everyone! Today I was talking to my friend about what things we would take if we were to be stranded on a desert island, and that inspired this post. Originally I was trying to do five products, but I couldn't eliminate any more than this, and anyways, I can hide the smallest two things when they check that I only have five things... okay that was a bit of an unnecessary tangent but aaanyways.


L-R: Body Shop Palette, Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer, Dior Palette, Rimmel white eye pencil, MAC Black eye pencil, EOS Summer Fruits (You can see most of them here)


I would take these things because they can give a really natural and pretty look, but they also have colours dark enough to get some really dramatic smokey looks. They also don't clog up my pores too much and they are pretty much the products I wear every day.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...