Friday, 6 June 2014

The Polyvore Diaries

Hello everyone! Today I'm trying a new type of post, so I hope you all like it! I am going to start a Polyvore Diary, of my favourite five sets that I have made every few months, or so!

 My Polyvore is linked here, just incase you wanted to see some of my other sets!
Please tell me your Polyvore name in the comments, and I will try to follow you as soon as i can!

The first I want to show you is my Jean Jacket set, linked here.

Next is my Nail art set! You can see it here!

Next up is my Fringe set, link here!

This one is my a set that I made for a pastel contest, and I just loved the outfits! Linked here.



Second last is my personal favourite set,  The Double eyeliner set, i love it because it is just a quite handy guide to double eyeliner! Link is here.

Last up is my Sun Sand Surf set, I just really love the beachy vibe and I love all of the items I used here! The link is here!


I hope you all liked this post, could you let me know what you think in the comments, because I love hearing from you and knowing what you think!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...