Hello everyone! Usually for my perfume, I wear Black Star by Avril Lavigne, even though I really hate wearing celebrity perfumes, not sure why I just always have, but this one smells really nice, has okay packaging so i figured why not, because I really wanted a new perfume.
I had forgotten that I have an almost full bottle of Givenchy play in a container somewhere! arggghh! Onto the givenchy one, I really really REALLY love this perfume, because i don't think it is overbearing, unlike alot of other perfumes, and it smells fresh and floral, but also subtle and gentle, which is important for me.
I also was drawn in by the packaging! It looks like an iPod! It is slim and easy to fit into bags as well!
What are your favourite perfumes? Do you like celebrity fragrances? Let me know in the comments below!
♥



No comments:
Post a Comment