Tuesday, 24 June 2014

Review: Cobella Hair Mask

Hello everyone! Recently, I bought the Cobella Protein Hair Mask, because I have been wanting to try it for a while, but I had another hair mask left that I have been trying to use up. So I finally got it, and I would love to say that I love it, but I don't want to lie to you all.

Don't get me wrong, I really like it, but not enough to rave about it to you all. It makes my hair look and feel soft, and it helps cover up my split ends, but it also makes my hair look dull and a bit frizzy. 

Overall, I am a bit disappointed, but not too much. I might buy this again, but I wouldn't be in a rush to do that soon. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...