Hello everyone! Apologies for not posting yesterday, I had a really long busy day and I hate publishing half hearted posts, so I decided to wait until today to write a post that I feel comfortable posting. Aaanyways, a few days ago, the lovely team from W7 cosmetics sent me a few products from their new line to review, so here that is!
Just to clarify, yes I was sent these products, but all of the opinions and views on these products are mine.
Aghhh the blurry shot!! I was sent a blusher, a palette, a mascara, an angled brush, a sponge blender brush and a pink lipgloss.
My first impression of these products was that they all looked quite sleek, but when I started using them, I noticed that they are all made of normal, shiny black plastic, which is not really my favourite thing as it looks a bit cheap, but when I tried these products I realised that they were actually really nice! They were good quality, and the shadows and blush were very pigmented.
I had the deep purple (three across and second from the top) on my hand, and this was only with one light coat.
The lipgloss was a really nice colour, and it lasted quite a long time, as well as the shadows and blusher.
I actually really liked the colour of the blusher, because it was just orangey enough to not be powder pink, but it wasn't too in your face coral.
The mascara has a really chunky brush, which I am not usually a big fan of, but the formula was really smooth and it lasted and made my lashes look natural and not feel all stiff and caked in product.
The angled brush is really soft, and easy to use, although I am not as big of a fan with the snugger brush, just because I prefer to use my normal blending brush and I don't really like sponge brushes.
Over all, I really like these products, and they won't cost you the world if you choose to buy them either! I would recommend these to anyone who wants good quality makeup but doesn't want to spend a fortune in the process.
I am so sorry for the blurry pics, my camera has given up on me once again and I am using my old digital camera!
♥




No comments:
Post a Comment