Friday, 18 July 2014

L'oréal Casting Sunkiss Jelly

Hello everyone! Around a week ago, I bought this hair lightening jelly from boots (because I really want blonde hair, but I am not confident enough that it would suit me to take the big leap!) so I got a gradual lightening product, and my original plan was to use it for the recommended five times, but I also really wanted to use it when it gets sunnier (hopefully it will!) so that the results are more intense. 

I am writing this just to let you all know how it works as I use it. I have used it once before and I did not cover my entire head, I did a few streaks framing my face and a bit of ombré (I really love the word ombré, it just looks so sassy! Okay so I may need to get out more...) at the bottom and I have to say it did lighten my hair, but it also made my split ends more noticeable and it made my hair feel like straw, which I am personally not a fan of. 

I am going to keep using it, but I think next time I will follow it with a conditioning mask. I have the shade light brown to dark blonde so hopefully I can update you all with some more positive things later on!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...