Friday, 18 July 2014

Anatomicals

Hello everyone! Recently, I was sent a few samples from Anaromicals to try out and tell you guys about, and at first I wasn't sure whether to accept their offer or not, but after I did some research on the company, I found that their products look really cute and they all have hilarious names, so here they are!

Since taking this photo, I have also tried the hair conditioner, and I have to say, my hair does feel softer and silkier after using it!

My favourite thing that they sent me was this body soap because I just adore the smell of mangoes!

I was also given the mint cucumber shampoo, and it feels and smells so refreshing!

The face masks I was sent all looked amazing, but so far I have only used the anti grease one, it smelled and felt really nice but I haven't seen much difference in my skin oiliness.

Overall I really like these products and I love their sweet little names! I think you can get these from boots, but don't hold me to that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...