Thursday, 3 July 2014

Skin Saviour Four: Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant

Hello everyone! The penultimate post in my Skin Saviour Series is here! I chose the Dermalogica Daily microfoliant, because it always makes my skin feel fresh and look radiant.

It comes as a powder, and you wet your hands and then sprinkle some powder on, make it a watery paste or a soapy liquid, depending on how much water you addand wash your face with it, less complicated than it sounds, I promise! 

I really like dermalogica products, and I bought this one after recieving a sample and loving it! I would recommend this to anyone with kind of oily skin like me, because it just helps me keep my skin clear.



I used to not use this every day, but recently I had a major blackhead breakout, so I brought this out, and I have been using it every day in the morning, and I have seen some results quite quickly!

I would reccomend this to you if you have quite delicate, blackhead prone skin like me!

Do you guys have any product that you just love and can always turn to? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...