Saturday, 5 July 2014

Skin Saviour Five: Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water

Hello everyone! The last post in the Skin Saviour series is here! Thank you all for the amazing feedback to the series, and I'm glad to have shared my favourite products with you all! Anyways, lets crack on... I figured no skin lists would be complete without some of the new cleansing water stuff that everyone seems to have gone mad for!

I have the Garnier Micellar Cleansing water, and I use it twice daily, once when I wash my face in the morning, and once again to remove my makeup at night. It refreshes my skin and leaves it feeling clean and smooth, and it removes almost all of my makeup, I just have to spend a bit more time on my eyeliner.

I really like this product, and i would recommend it to everyone! I just drop a bit onto my flannel and wipe my entire face with it, and it seems to have done a good job clearing up my skin! This water has now replaced my makeup remover and toner (Sorry Sisley!).

I'm a bit sad to end the series, but I'm so happy that you have all liked it (inferred from the comments and emails I have received!) , because I have really enjoyed writing it!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...