Hello everyone! Recently, a company called Zerreau sent me a bottle of their newest product, a foam towel off shampoo!
At first, I was really confused as to how exactly a shampoo could be toweled off, but I decided to try it anyways so I skipped washing my hair once this week and used this instead.
To get out the foam, you just pump the bottle, then massage the foam into your hair to release the grease and dirt. It took me about 10 minutes to complete the process, but keep in mind that I have annoyingly thick hair (I have decided that it is a blessing as well as a curse!)
The foam worked really well, and I was complimented that my hair looked good a few times throughout the day! It smells a bit of apples but not too much, ya know when something just has so much fragrance that every time you open the bottle the scent kind of punched you in the face, I expected to have that from the shampoo, but I can gladly say that this was not so!
I think I would reccomend this product to anyone who has gotten a bit fed up of dry shampoos (looking at you batiste!), and if you do decide to try this product, I hope you love it as much as I do!
Sorry for the sideways snap!
Also, my laptop has just caught a virus (is that the right way to say it?) so I am borrowing one for the time being, so I may not be able to post and comment on all of your blogs as often as I would like to! Sorry! x
♥


No comments:
Post a Comment