Hello everyone! Today I want to talk to you all about one of my favourite body products, which of course is Vaseline body spray, I bought this a while ago, but it of course broke on the first time I used it (why does this always seem to happen to me?! Okay so I may not be the best with spray cans), but after prying off the nozzle and banging the can against a wall, it somehow repaired itself! This is basically body lotion in a can, you just spray it on a bit and rub it in, it smells quite nice and makes my skin feel really soft!
Another reason I love this is because I take...um... a while to get ready every day (according to everyone who knows me!), so anything that gives a nice effect but also saves me a bit of time is well appreciated with me!
The spray is colourless on your skin.
My laptop still has this annoying virus, so I still can't blog and socialise with all of you as much as I would love to! Sorry again, I am trying to get an appointment to have it fixed, but the computer store is always fully booked!
♥


No comments:
Post a Comment