Hello everyone! The other day I finally got around to making a Pinterest (you can see it here), and I saw a DIY that looked so simple, and naturally I had to give it a try! Needless to say, it didn't quite work out how I had planned, the DIY I tried was a marble nail varnish and I think it started out well, but I messed it up by choosing two light colours and the actually applying the varnish to my nails.
This originally started as a tutorial, but I figured I might as well show you the step by step to how I am definitely not a nail polish person, give me mascara over nail polish any day!
I started by picking two colours, a spoon and something to swirl the colours with.
First I poured some of my first colour onto the spoon.
Next I added my second colour.
I swirled the colours together to create a marble effect.
Eghhh! Something went wrong along the way!
Anyways, that was my first attempt, and you are probably better than I am at nails, so if you try this, my advice would be to pick a darker second colour!
If any of you try it, could you link a pic in the comments, cause I would love to see it!
♥





No comments:
Post a Comment