Saturday, 23 August 2014

Why Do I Own So Many Mascaras?

Hello everyone! Today's post is basically exactly what it says in the title, which is why do I own so many mascaras? I love makeup as much as the next beauty blogger, and having this many is actually surprisingly useful, as no matter how much I try, I can't use one mascara for more then two consecutive months, without starting to use another and introducing that other one into my routine and forgetting the original one until the next time I swap.




I am currently using the scandal eyes orange one, but I don't know why as I am usually not a big fan of bigger brushes as they usually make my lashes look clumpy and fake, but this one seems different, until next time I change it anyways :P.

Do any of you do this insane rotation with makeup, or is it just me? Let me know if its normal or if I'm just crazy in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...