Hello everyone! Today I just wanted to chat with you all about a product that I once loved, but since then has become lost in my makeup drawer (the one that I never get around to tidying up!), but in a recent search for a specific lipgloss (more on that later!), I found this, and because I had quite a bit left, I thought hey! Why not use this again! And with those words, I fell in love again.
I use the shade bisque, which is a minuscule bit lighter than my skin tone, because apparently it is possible to be less tanned than me and I used to be that colour yay.
I usually just dust this on if my skin needs a minor touch up, or on any areas that look particularly shiny and offensive.
Overall, I can't actually remember why I stopped loving this product, but now we have been reunited by the gods of makeup, I am using it every day again and my makeup routine is all as it should be.
Do any of you just lose interest in products and re discover them later? Let me know in the comments below!
♥
No comments:
Post a Comment