Saturday, 30 August 2014

Lipgloss?

Hello everyone! As anyone who knows me will tell you, I've never been much of a lipgloss person (Minus a brief phase when I was around five years old, when I wore enough of the lipgloss that you get from those kid makeup sets to stick my lips together!) , but through my makeup wearing career (if thats the right way to describe it) I have accumulated a few lip glosses that I like and I thought today I would show you all a few of my all time faves!




First up is this pearly pink one, from Technic, and I don't know when I got this, but i love to wear it over a pinkie lipstick to add a bit of shine!


 Next up is from Tanya Burr's collection of lip and nail products, and I actually do have a few more of these, but I couldn't find them to take a photo, but I really look up to Tanya as an inspiration because of all of the amazing things she has done to create a business for herself and to promote herself! I really loooove this colour and it stays well as well!


Third is Rimmel Stay Glossy, and I'm not sure the shade because this one just has numbers on the bottom, but this one has a really nicely shaped brush and again I love the colour!

Next up is one of my Benefit dual ended glosses, I have talked about these in posts before, and I can safely say that they're still my faves! Unfortunately though, I only have two out of the original three though, as one of them was in my bag when it got stolen a while back :(



This one is my fave out of the two Benefit glosses I have, because the other one has tiny gold bits of glitter in the beigey one, and this one has a more subtle shine, and the pink on this one is more pinkie and less salmony- coral.


Just to compare the two!


Well thats the end of this post, but i would really love to hear what you all have to say in the comments below! Are you a lipstick person or a lipgloss person? Or both?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...