Hello everyone! Today I wanted to just show you all a few of the things that I have been loving this month! Not all of these are beauty or fashion related, but I figured I would just show you all everything and see what you think!
All of them: Lynx attract for her, bareMinerals loose powder (I wrote a post about it here!), MAC Japanese Maple Creme Lipstick, Juicy Water apples and raspberries, MAC Typographic eyeshadow (post linked here), Lorac blusher in pink, Salmon Avocado sushi from Whole Foods and Neon paper from Rymans.
I have always loved sushi, and so when I saw my fave fish and veg. combo, I had to try it!
All of the beauty products that I've been using a lot this month.
What about all of you, what have you been loving this month, is it all beauty related or have you included random bits too?
♥
No comments:
Post a Comment