Hello everyone! I haven't posted in quite a while, but my analytics tell me that some of you are still here, so I thought you deserved to know why I've taken a mini break from blogging, and I also want to take this opportunity to apologise for not explaining anything to you all.
First of all, I am on Summer holiday, and I recently went away with a friend for a few days, I meant to post on the trip, but I never got any time to do that! When I got back from my vacation, I wrote a few posts, but I wasn't really feeling happy with them and I felt a lot of blogger's block, so I decided to leave it and write again later, but since then I have been procrastinating and trying not to think about it, and I should have told you all what was going on.
I will be back now and I'm currently working on a few posts to try and get back on schedule, if any of you are still there, I would love the chance to chat with you either by comment or by email!
♥
No comments:
Post a Comment