Saturday, 8 November 2014

Pencilcase

Hello everyone! Sorry I've been away a while again, I've wanted to post but I've been so busy with some very exciting things! Enough with the excuses now, I'm back and I've got some posts that I think you'll really enjoy lined up! I will be positing every other day once again! Hurrah!

First of all I want to show you guys something I got recently that I just think is really cute.
I've been in a bit of a funk with my pencil case as of late, but its just something that I've never gotten around to replacing so one day in Urban Outfitters when I saw this in the sale section, I just jumped at the chance to buy it!

I love the cute little doodle-ish designs and the pom pom zipper deco!


It was reduced by 50%, from £8 to £4, so it was quite a good price considering how much a pencil case from Rymans or somewhere like that would be (around £8).


The brand of it is ecote, I haven't seen any of their other products lately, but I will be keen to start keeping an eye out for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...