Wednesday, 12 November 2014

Tigi S Factor

Hello everyone! Recently I was on the hunt for some new shampoo and conditioner after I fancied a change from my usual Herbal Essences and I found Tigi S Factor. I picked it up because I had heard of it ageeeesss ago, but when the time came for new haircare I always forgot about them.

I found them both in the place where I have my hair done, and they were great value as it was only £20 for the two salon sized pump bottles!

he two salon sized bottles (left is conditioner), with a nail varnish for scale!
I really love them, as they are nice to use (the shampoo bubbles up really nicely and the conditioner is the perfect texture), and they both smell of strawberries and cream, which is absolutely ideal.


The shampoo is a really pretty shiny pink colour and the conditioner is just plain white.

My hair after using the products, sorry for the yellowey photo colouring! And also, I had that bit of my hair in a ponytail, my hair isn't just cut into two very obvious layers ;D.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...