Monday, 10 November 2014

MAC Lipsticks

Hello everyone! It was my birthday recently, and I was lucky enough to receive a MAC lipstick from a friend and I LOVE IT SO MUCH!

I had Japanese Maple Cremesheen before and I have just gotten Hug Me Lustre and I really love the colours and the staying power of both, but what definitely sells me on MAC lipsticks is the packaging  (I just adore how tons of them look lined up...my dreeeaaammmm) and the texture, as they feel so silky and they don't make your lips feel chapped like so many other lipsticks do.



Hug me (left), Japanese Maple (right)

I am so sorry, I don't think my photos really captured the colours very well, the Japanese maple is loads lighter and more sparkly and the Hug me is more pinky and lighter, but it doesn't look too off in the photo.


One of my makeup goals now is definitely to get more of these and line them all up in a row!
Do you guys like MAC lipsticks, or is there another brand you prefer?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...