Hello everyone! Sorry about that title... I thought a smoothie based rhyme was a good idea, and seeing as I had no other ideas, it stuck.
As most of you probably already know, I'm someone who has a serious addiction to smoothies, no matter if it's store bought ones or home made, but recently I've been so addicted to one smoothie shop, so I thought I'd share it with you all!
The name of it is Crush, and as well as smoothies they sell healthy yummy snackie things and also meals like sushi and soups! My fave smoothie from there is the Maui Baby, and I think it was a summer only flavour, but o was so addicted that I filled up three cards (space for ten smoothie stamps on each) in less than half of the summer!
That's all for today's post, but before I go I just thought k should clarify, this is not a sponsored post. If it was I would probably be swimming in a pool of smoothie right now... I wish I was.
Do you guys have one specific place that you love getting food or drinks from? I actually started this as a healthier alternative to a Starbucks frappe and I'm surprised how much more I love it!

No comments:
Post a Comment