Wednesday, 19 November 2014

Christmas Checklist!

Hello everyone! Recently, my school have decided that the holiday season starts in mid- November, so I have been getting so excited for December! I am going home this weekend, so thats when I plan on doing a big Christmas stickup, so I thought I'd jus share with you all what I envision for the perfect Xmas 2014 checklist!


  1. An Advent Calendar (duh, I mean who DOESN'T want a chocolate for every day of the month?)
  2. A Christmas Scented Candle (e.g apple and spice, cinnamon, pine cones! Bonus points if its massive and red!)
  3. Presents for everyone!! I've found quite a few cute little DIYs on Pinterest, so I'm attempting to make a few of them and I'll share them with you all later!
  4. TINSEL! FAIRY LIGHTS! A MINIATURE CHRISTMAS TREE FOR MY DESK! All of that great stuff!
  5. And finally, a deep red colour lipstick for the season! 
What about all of you? Any suggestions? Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...