Hello everyone! A while back it was my birthday (18th of October! YAY!), and I was given two really lovely Bobbi Brown products from a friend, so I just thought I'd show you them and tell you what I thought!
First up is a really pretty and kind of understated lipgloss in the shade Pastel. Its a 'high shimmer lipgloss' and that describes it perfectly! I have a love for Bobbi Brown products and this one was absolutely what I was craving! When put on, it looks pinky and the sparkle is just subtle enough to be seen when you look, but its not that horrible, in your face glitter look, which is always a good thing.
The second product is the Encre Ink Liner, which has a really pointed felt tip type tip for a really precise line. I am personally VERY VERY VERRRYY bad at applying liquid and gel liners (hello lifetime of only pencil liners :( ), so this product is a LIFESAVER as it is so easy to apply and it never ceases to look flawless.
As far as staying power goes, it stays put all through the day, and it is surprisingly easy to remove at the end of that day!
I'm so sorry, I'm kicking myself for forgetting to take a pic of the tip of the liner!!
The lipgloss shade is Pastel and the liner is Blackest black
The liner line gets thicker depending on how hard you press while applying, and the gloss you can just make out next to the liner on my hand!
Do you guys like Bobbi Brown, or have you found an alternative? Liquid liner or gel? Let me know in the comments below!
♥





No comments:
Post a Comment