Hello everyone! Recently, a company sent me two books from called School For Good and Evil, and I LOVE THEM! I finished the first in a day and a half, (I couldn't put it down!) and I finished the second today (started it last night and couldn't stop reading!). I haven't gotten so into a book like that since I started reading the Hunger Games a while back.
You know the feeling when the characters problems and thoughts start to be an actual part of your life? Yeah, that.
I would recommend these books highly, and I wouldn't have shown them to you unless I actually did like them.
You can find them on amazon here, I really hope some of you get this book and enjoy it as much as I did!
Also, here is the trailer, so if you get a chance definitely watch it!
♥



No comments:
Post a Comment