Hello! Today I made some smoothies, and I figured that I'd share the recipe with you all! I used frozen berries, frozen raspberries, greek yoghurt and a bit of orange juice.
I used a little bowl for the strawberries, and cup measures for the rest (1 cup, 1/2 cup, 1/3 cup, 1/4 cup)
You can also add a tiny bit of vanilla... just because i can't get enough of the smell <3
Once you have everything, just chuck it all into the blender
These are actually Ka-Dink ice cream cups, and they are from Libbey
I hope you like them!
On the note of cooking, I thought I'd share with you all my all time fave food blog! This is not a promo, and they haven't asked me to promote them, but I just love this blog sp much, and I'm doing a foodie post anyways so... My fave food blog is In A Southern Kitchen, because ontop of amaaazing recipies, they always have some cute little writing to go with it.
Also, be sure to check out my Geek Girl 3 giveaway, ends on the 30th!
♥







No comments:
Post a Comment