Thursday, 29 May 2014

My Current Favourite Playlist

Hello everyone! Today I wanted to do a kind of different post, so i decided to share with you all my current favourite songs! I hope you all like this kind of post, and if you do or don't just tell me!

Okay so my first would probably be Breakeven by The Script. A friend showed me this song a while back and ever since then I can't stop replaying it, I know its a bit old but I love it!



Next is New Perspective by Panic! At The Disco. I am in love with all P!ATD songs, and I love this one in particular because its just one of those songs where every time it comes on you have to seriously fight the urge to stand on the nearest chair or table and sing as loud as possible. Again, I know its quite an old song, but I love it anyways!


After that is Sweater Weather by The Neighbourhood, this is just such a cool song and I can't get enough of it!

Next up is Flaws by Bastille! I just love every song by Bastille, but this one is just so... WOW, you know when you love a song so much that you can't describe? Yeah, that.


Fifth is Arabella by Arctic Monkeys. This song just seems to suit every single moment...ever! I have loved the Arctic Monkeys for agrees, and I would have put all of their songs on this list, but I just had to pick this one out of all of them!



Next is She Looks So Perfect by 5 Seconds Of Summer! I loove this song it is just so cheerful and fun! Not to mention I am in love with 5SOS...





Second last is Young Volcanoes, by Fall Out Boy! I AM OBSESSED with Fall Out Boy, and according to my iTunes I have played Young Volcanoes 879 times in the 9 months I have had it! I love all of their songs, but this one is definitely my favourite, just before Sugar We're Going Down.


Last up is Team by Lorde, I was so obsessed with Royals (I have many memories of "singing" this with all of my friends), and I really didn't expect to love this one as much but once again, Lorde was amazing! I love the vocals on this song, and just Lorde's entire message in general!



Well thats is, and i hope you all enjoyed this post, let me know if you want more like this! I didn't cover all of my faves because that would have made this post a million years long, but if I ever do this again I'll be sure to include more I love (Cough..One Direction and Lana Del Rey..cough)!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...