Saturday, 31 May 2014

Meeting Holly Smale!

Hello everyone! Two days ago, I was invited to go up to the Harper Collins offices, and I had the opportunity to get to meet other lovely bloggers and interview one of my favourite authors: Holly Smale! 
Holly wrote the Geek Girl series, and I was so happy to be able to meet her! She was lovely, and we all had a big chat about her upcoming books, existing books and just her life in general, it was so interesting! I have definitely learned a bit to improve my creative writing, and everyone at Harper Collins was so nice! 
Just remember, Geek Girl 3 comes out in a few days! You can read what I thought of it here! Holly is about to start Geek Girl 4, and I can't wait to read it!
Holly was lovely, and so sweet when I asked to take a photo of her!

This was my first blog meet up, and I was so nervous about it for days, but everyone was so kind and lovely I was immediately feeling comfortable and I had so much fun!

Harper Collins had this cool book-tree thing in the lobby!


Holly also gave us each a signed copy of Geek Girl 3, so I am extending my giveaway until the 5th! Then will be two winners, chosen randomly from people who enter here, and the first place will recieve the signed copy, and the second the non- signed copy!

I just wanted to curl up on the sofa and read all of these books!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...