Hello everyone! As a part of my skincare routine, I used to try and avoid these, because they don't really help me with any of my skin concerns (blackheads and spots!), but after coming home late a few nights ago, I just ran one of these over my face, and it wasn't as bad as I had thought it would be! Usually I clean my face with a daily facial soap, but when I'm being lazy tut tut! I will reach for these. They make my skin feel a bit sticky after I use them, but they also refresh it and they are better than nothing! I wouldn't recommend them too highly, but if you, like me are a bit lazy, I would recommend keeping some of these as a last resort.
Also, be sure to check out my geek Girl 3 giveaway here! Ends the 30th of May!
♥


No comments:
Post a Comment