Hello everyone! I know I usually post about beauty or recipies or things along those lines, today I have a bit of a more lifestyley (or lifestyle related) post for you all.
Anyone who knows me will know that I am the type of person who just hates going to sleep because I can never force myself to close my eyes and stop whatever I could be doing. I also hate waking up, but that's a bit unrelated, just wanted to put that put there.
Anyways I was chatting to a friend a while back and she said my problem was because I'm always hyped up at the end of the day and she recommended the Bachs rescue remedy and a lavender pillow spray, since then I have learned the difficult way that 1. I can't stand the smell of lavender and 2.lavender takes ages to air out of a room.
I tried these out and I have to say they have really helped me to calm down before bed. I usually just eat one pastille before bed, but on those horrible nights when you just toss and turn and count down how many hours of sleep you could get if you fell asleep that minute, I eat/drink/spray (pick whichever you feel suits the sentence, I had no idea which to use!) and you usually tends to help me get to sleep.

That's all for today, do any of you have problems falling asleep or have you tried these? Let me know in the comments below!
♥

No comments:
Post a Comment